Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Stash...

I am having guests this weekend so I haven't been able to start anything new since I finished binding my last quilt on Friday. I have 4-5 quilt tops that need backs sewn up so I can get them finished and start a new project. And oh how I want to start a new quilt top because I have new fabric!


Here we have some lovely Laura Gunn items from her Lantern and Poppy lines.
Left to right are:
Lantern Bloom, Tile Mosaic in Wine
Lantern Bloom, Tile Mosaic in Turquoise
Poppy, Dogwood Stripe in Spice
Poppy, Dogwood Stripe in Denim
Poppy, Climbing Vine in Spice
Poppy, Climbing Vine in Olive





I couldn't resist the goldfish and bubbles of Tropical Fun and then I needed some coordinating fabrics from the Wheels line.
Left to right:
Luli Sanchez, Tropical Fun, Overlapping Shells in Pumpkin
Luli Sanchez, Tropical Fun, Overlapping Shells in Aqua
My Minds Eye, Wheels, Cheery Dot in Brown
My Minds Eye, Wheels, Cheery Dot in Blue
My Minds Eye, Wheels, Cheery Dot in Red
Luli Sanchez, Tropical Fun, Bubbles in Aqua
Luli Sanchez, Tropical Fun, Goldfish in Aqua



And some more Laura Gunn Poppy!
Left to right:
Lantern Bloom, Painted Polka Dot in Brown
Poppy, Peeking Polka Dot in Lime
Poppy, Peeking Polka Dot in Gray
Poppy, Peeking Polka Dot in Aqua
Poppy, Big Poppy in Spice
Poppy, Big Poppy in Aqua

I got all this lovely yardage from Hawthorne Threads. I started buying from them when they were selling through Etsy and kept with them when the couple decided to set up their own shop. I've always been thrilled with the service I've received from them. Every order I've placed has been filled and mailed out within 24 hours (usually within 1-2 hours of placing the order). Plus, I dig their tiered pricing.

So I am really excited for my guests to arrive but I still want to sew. It's times like this I really wish the "guest room" items were in another room!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love all the Laura Gunn fabric so much! I will definitely be checking out that fabric shop. :)