Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wordle!




Something about this intrigues me. I found the application while browsing through a quilting blog. It is begging me to become an art quilt. I've been edgy lately because the Chicago marathon is over and there are six months until the Cleveland marathon. Yep, I selected the Cleveland marathon in May 2009 as my next challenge. Mostly because it is in Ohio and then I can go visit my family and co-workers. I miss the people in my office!

So I really want to be sewing right now. I am tempted to drop my class. The subject matter is interesting but the actual class is dull. Last week was 3 hours of looking at graphs. Now, the graphs gave me a great quilting theme idea but looking at them for 3 hours? Dull. I really want to like this class but I can't get into it. I have a week to decide but I'll make my decision by the weekend. It's sad because there are only 5 students in the class, including me.

I just want to sew. Can it be time to sew now?

No comments: