Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Second quilt photos...

I finished this quilt last week and never got around to posting photos. It is a white tops with a tie-dyed piece quilted on top. The tie-dyed bit was something I was playing around with and never knew what to use it for. It has a blue grid pattern with reddish-purple blotches on it. Those red bits were sewn around and the blue lines were also sewn through. Then the blue lines follow to the white and get wavy.
Photobucket



Photobucket


I've also started another quilt to auction off on eBay. I still have lots of money to raise for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society so I must sew, sew, sew! And I need to have a yard sale which will benefit LLS monetarily and benefit me with an uncluttered and spacious house!

It is chilly outside today but will be perfect running weather this afternoon. I need to remember to put George's Team in Training scarf on him before we go out.

There is still time!! Please consider sponsoring me as I run the Chicago Distance Classic half marathon and the Bank of America Chicago marathon with Team in Training!

And big thanks to Wanda for her donation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful quilt, yer so talented, im jealous.

George will look so cute with his scarf,be sure to take a foto for me.

xo seester!