Wednesday, June 11, 2008

*ouch*

Yesterday I was chasing George around the house and I did something to my ankle. We have hardwood floors and I was slipping and trying not to land on the dinning room table and on Friday. It's a bit twingy and swollen but not horrible. I have it wrapped up for support so it heals faster.

George is an ornery little guy and keeps getting into my things and chewing them up. I know he'll grow out of it but it can get so frustrating! He chewed up my Build-a-Bear Read Bear on Saturday. He's also gotten to three books and my watch. Not to mention random bits of clothing. He's a puppy and will grow out of it. Friday did the same thing (she had a thing for panties). And then like a switch has been flipped, they stop chewing on things.

I'm working on the second quilt and it should go together much quicker since the top is just two pieces of fabric. I miss sewing. I miss dyeing fabric. I wonder if my dye is still usable. Maybe I'll play on Sunday.

There is still time!! Please consider sponsoring me as I run the Chicago Distance Classic half marathon and the Bank of America Chicago marathon with Team in Training!

And big big thank yous to Lindsay, Judy and Diane for their donations!!!

No comments: