Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lost...

I've been completely out of sorts since December. It's like the school quarter ended and there was a rush preparing for the holidays, the travel to Ohio for the holidays, travel home for New Year's, travel to Walt Disney World and back again only to start the winter quarter of school (a week late, I might add). I've never been able to get back on track. Winter quarter went well with grades but I keep thinking had I been on top of things in my life, I would have gotten A's instead of B+'s. And now that I am not taking classes for spring quarter, I am lost. Even more lost than I had been previously. Everything came at me all at once.

There are all these goals I have and I can't get to them. I don't even want to get up in the mornings. Maybe that is depression. I don't know. It seems silly that I'd be depressed when I still laugh and have a good time. I just need to get back. I lost my direction and now I don't know how to get back.

No comments: