Friday, April 11, 2008

Flowering teas...

I signed up for this tea swap through Mad Pots of Tea and received my package this week. Inside was 5 Adagio jasmine flowering teas, honey straws and a box of cookies all wrapped up in pretty spring tissue paper and a lovely note. I was so excited because I'd seen those teas from Adagio and never tried them. I bought some for my mom one year for Christmas but never purchased any for myself. This package made my swap seem boring even though I had my current fave along with smaller samples of 6 other types of teas I rotate with. I wish I'd thought of adding some paper tea bags or candies or something more!

And as for my package, I shipped it out on April 5th with delivery confirmation. Last time I checked the DC the current info was that the package just left the Elk Grove, Illinois post office on April 10th! WTF USPS??? My package sat around for 5 days in a post office not more than 20 miles away from me! I could have driven it to my swap lady in 8 hours! *arghh*

Now it is time to head downstairs with a book and make some tea! I've been rushed all day and only had one cup this morning. I need to chill out and drink some tea in my lovely china cups. Tea tastes so much better when sipped from dainty china cups. It's more relaxing that way.

No comments: